Effective Date: January 01, 2015
Applicability and Third Party Websites and Services
Information We Collect
Personally Identifying Information
We may collect Personally Identifying Information when you choose to provide such information to us. Ways you may choose to provide personally identifying information may include, if you email us through an email or Contact Us link on this Site, if you choose to complete an online survey, if you enter one of our online sweepstakes or if you otherwise provide us with personally your identifying information. Personally identifying information you may choose to provide us includes, but is not limited to, your name, email address, home address, gender, birth date.
We may also collect non personally identifying information if you choose to provide us with it by answering survey questions or filling out other forms on our site as panel panel-default as automatically through use of various technologies (as described below). Non-personally identifying information you may provide to us may include, but is not limited to, your interests, behavior and other demographic information. This information enables us to better tailor our content to your needs and to help our Clients promote and sell their products and services.
Information we may automatically collect
We may automatically collect information about your interaction with our Site, our advertisements and other promotional content using technologies like cookies and web beacons, and via our web server's log files. Examples of information which may be collected automatically include browser information, your device IP address, whether you clicked on one of our advertisements, pages you've visited on the Site, which website you came from, date and time stamp information, and other navigation and click-through information. Although information we collect through our various technologies is not always personally identifying when collected, we may combine such information with information like your name or email address or other information that could be used to identify you.
Cookies and other Technologies
We may use and share the information we collect in the following ways
- We may share, license or sell your information to third parties for various marketing purposes, including their email marketing programs;
- In response to government regulatory agency requests, court orders, subpoenas, or as we otherwise believe to be required or permitted in connection with any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- With service providers we engage to provide us with services that support our site;
- With advertisers whose content we display, their agents, third party ad servers, and service providers;
- As we believe necessary or desirable to protect our business, rights, safety, assets, or property, or those of a third party; to limit our legal liability; to defend our interests or the interests of you or a third party; or to enforce our Terms of Service or other rules; and
- In connection with the consolidation or sale of or other transactions related to our business.
How You Can Opt-Out of Certain Data Sharing
Any personal information collected may be shared immediately, but you may opt-out of further sharing of your personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes by submitting your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that you may still receive information from third parties to whom we may have disclosed your information to prior to the time you opted-out. You should contact each third party in the event that you no longer want to receive information from such party.
Targeted Ads and Analytics Services
We have relationships with third party advertising and analytics service companies who may place a cookie on your computer or device when you visit our site, use web beacons or use a cookie we placed on third party's behalf for the purpose of collecting information which may include, but is not limited to, information about the websites you view and advertisements you interact with, your IP address, date/time stamp information, your ISP and the browser you use to visit this Site. Any information collected may be may be linked to information provided by other third parties and may be used for, among other things, to deliver advertising (from us and from other companies) targeted to your preferences and interests, and to better understand the usage and visitation of our Site and the other websites tracked by these advertising companies. In addition, this information may be shared by such third party advertising and analytical service companies with other third parties for the purpose of targeting advertisements to your preferences and interests. Such third parties may also place advertisements on our behalf onto other websites, perform tracking and reporting functions for those sites and our advertisements, and place third party advertisements on our Site. To learn more about targeted advertising (also called behavioral advertising), analytics services and your choices, including how to opt-out of targeted advertising, you may visit the, NAI Consumer Opt-Out Page and the Google's information page.
Your choices regarding the collection of your information.
- Providing Information You can choose not to provide us with your personally identifying information. Note, however, that you may not have access to certain of our products and services if you decide not to provide us with your information.
- Opting Out of Our Promotional Emails You may opt-out of receiving marketing and promotional emails from us at any time by using the opt-out mechanism contained in such emails (also referred to as "unsubscribe"), or by submitting your request to email@example.com. Please allow 10 business days for us to process your opt-out request. Also, note that opting out of receiving promotional email communications will affect only future communications from us. If we already provided your information to a third party before you changed your preferences or updated your information, you may have to change your preferences directly with that third party as panel panel-default.
- Declining Cookies If you do not want to accept our cookies, you can adjust your browser settings to decline cookies. You should note, however, that certain areas of the Site may not operate properly if you decide not to accept cookies.
- Behavioral Advertising Opt-Out Some third party advertising companies may collect information about you through cookies and other technologies in connection with their behavioral advertising programs. For information on opting out from behavioral advertising practices, please refer to the Targeted Ads and Analytics Services section above.
This Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete it. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us using the information below.
230 Kings Hwy East #166
Haddonfield, NJ 08033